Interested in joining the Dog and Runner Team?
We have a great group of endurance athletes who are all important members of our team. When we look to fill our running positions we seek only exceptional candidates.
Our runners are serious athletes, many holding or pursuing higher degrees, and are true lovers of animals. Interested candidates must meet the following criteria in order to qualify for an interview:
- Comfortable with dogs of all sizes (able to handle two large dogs at one time)
- Able to run a minimum of five miles daily (marathon, triathlon, track team experience a plus!)
- Weather resilient
- Have no criminal record (we will check)
- Hold U.S. citizenship or legal working documents
- Hold an undergraduate degree or higher (or currently pursuing a degree)
- Able to work from 11am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday
- Able to commit to a minimum of a six-month contract
If you meet all of these requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include your resume, contact phone number, home address, and any relevant information about yourself.
Please do not call to inquire about positions, we accept email inquires only. Thanks again for your interest.
How to Contact Us:
Phone: (630) 250-1986 or (312) 505-5592
We Serve the Chicagoland Area
We run dogs along Lake Michigan’s water front, through the quiet streets of Schaumburg, on the Forest Preserve trails in the south suburbs, and everywhere in between. Please contact us for more information on our coverage area.